Yunus Emre Kose
Jun 2018 – January 2020 Imar Istanbul Qatar
Qatar Armed Forces Joint Warfare Training Center
- Complete Design & Build Works Of The Project Including Engineering, Earthworks, Architectural Finishes, MEP, Landscaping, Civil Structural Works
- Joint warfare training center is a ful specialized warfare training center with tactical simulation center and battle scenarios management unit. The building is one of the prestigious projects of Qatar Army which will robust the growth in defense.
Sep 2016 - Jun 2018 Qatar Building Company Qatar
Sr. Technical Engineer
- QENFB(Qatar Emiri Naval Force Base) Infrastructure & Building Construction o Wet Utilities: Deep storm water, Storm water, Foul Sewer, TSE, Potable Water, Fire fighting, Gas, District Cooling
- Dry Utilities: Civil works for QTEL, QAF, HV/MV/LV electrical networks, Street Lighting, etc
- Roads works: Grading plans, sections, earthworks,
- Technical review of contract documents, leading teams to develop and submit shop drawings and verify completeness to technical standards and constructability in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Preparing, reporting, and advising to senior management regarding utility issues.
- Reviewing and coordinating with sub-contractors for related works,
- Coordinate with the Consultant and the PMC to develop, improve and resolve contract and/or field design issues and leading construction teams for design and/or field changes with minimizing the impact
- Providing related information / documents for other departments
- Coordination of Utilities, Structure and Road Geometry.
- Resolution of interfaces with other projects.
- Preparation of RFC’s (Request for Clarification) for design conflicts, field change requests and any other matters
Mar 2016 - Sep 2016 Bozdemir Construction Shouson hills, Hong Kong
Major Rehab at Shouson Hills SDA, Hong Kong, SAR with US Government.(OBO work)
- Operating ProjNet program
- Ensure all work meets or exceeds the contract specifications and standards
- Ensure all materials meet or exceed the contract specifications
- documenting, monitoring, tracking, and submitting laboratory data
- Coordinations and scheduling field testing and performance QA/QC inspections
- Monitoring daily construction activities and materials delivered to the site
- Reviewing all special inspection and material testing perform by third parties
Aug 2014 - Feb 2016 Proya Software Inc. Ankara, Turkey
Structural Software Development Engineer
- Developing of the Finite Elements CAD and BIM Softwares(Steel and Reinforcement concrete / The softwaares are designed fort he replacement of Tekla Structures/Revit/Navisworks) by using C++ programming language.(Comosys and Vimasys)
- www.comosys.com for further information regarding softwares
Jul 2013 - Jul 2014 OBD Construction Mons, Belgium
Proposal Preparation Engineer
- Preparing proposals fort he USACE(U.S Army Corps of Engineer) OBO, FBO Works and also Belgium NATO base(SHAPE)
Jan 2012 - Jun 2013 United Turkish Construction Al-Khafji, Saudi Arabia
Finishing Works Site Chief/Manager
- ARAMCO Al-Khafji-Kuwait Joint Operations Senior and Junior Bachelor finishing Works
- All fitout Works
Oct 2009 - Nov 2011 ATK Construction Doha, Qatar
Building Site Engineer
- Sidra Medical and Research Center - Site Engineer: Structural Works
Feb 2008 - May 2009 Yapımer Engineering Ankara, Turkey
- Steel Structures Dynamic and Static Analysis using sap2000 and BIM using Xsteel(Tekla Structures)
Jan 2003 - Feb 2005 Anacom Computer Ankara, Turkey
- Various web software design and coding
- Improving the sites already published
Jun 1999 - Jun 2002 Plaza Computer Ankara, Turkey
- Technical services regarding computer and network services
Sep 1999 - May 2009 Gazi University Ankara, Turkey
Engineering and Architecture Faculty, Civil Engineering, Bachelor(BSc/BA),
2014 C-class occupational safety specialist Ministry of labor and social security, Turkey
Windows & Office Tools
OpenSees, Sap 2000, Tekla Structures, ETABS
Word, Excel, Power Point
Autocad, Autocad Civil 3D and Revit
SVN, Git Jira(Agile-Scrum)
Lumion, Blender 3D, 3Ds Max, Photoshop
Non-web programming languages
(Managed) C++ , C# (DevExpress)(Xamarin Forms)(.Net)
Finite elements Programming
Russian: Working knowledge
Since i am a software developer as a hobby work i am developing a complete reinforcement concrete design and cad software. This software designs as per TS500 and Turkish Earthquake 2007 codes. It is also possible to make any kind of analysis even high rise buildings and it is easy to extract the related drawings. The software has its own cad interface so you can easily draw analyze and the design the related building.
And also for the BIM required projects;
- Modeling and Coordinating the Architecture, Structure and MEP services from LOD 100 to LOD 400 .
- Preparation of 4D and 5D analysis for the Project.
- Prepared standards, BEP and Master Schedule for the Project.
- QA/QC the design drawings from the Design Consultant.
- MEP Coordinator for the project. Reviewing and monitoring the progress of MEP works.
- Coordinating with the site for the clash free solutions with the as built condition.
- Preparation of animations.
- Writing add ons for the BIM softwares in the various programming languages.